GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, May 18, 2007

NEW LINK

I have a wonderful field guide on insects, bought for christmas for me by Anna - I've been after one for years and years, and it is excellent!
I don't have a field guide to spiders though. (Next on my list?)
I have seen a few spiders recently - I opened up a loaf of bread two days ago, (plastic-wrapped Hovis Wholemeal), lifted out a couple of slices and lo and behold, a spider came with them! (Only a wee fella, the size of a 5p piece, but strange anyway)! I also removed a spider from the bath this morning - a bit too large to make Anna's pre-work shower comfortable, know what I mean?

After much research, I have found a great website for identifying the myriad of British Spider species, and have added the link to "Blue-Grey" for myself as much as anything else.
Warning. If you are an arachnophobe, do NOT clink on the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can bet yer bottom dollar it won't be ME buying you that book on spiders. Yuueeeeggghhhh!!! I'd also appreciate it if you didn't write as many of your articles about these eight-legged FRRRREEEAAAAKKKKS.....