GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BLUE TITS (58) THEY'VE DONE IT!!!

This niblet was the first to peep out of the box, and the first to fledge, we think. He seemed absolutely fascinated by his first looks at the big bad world, and stayed in the nest box opening, taking all the sights in, for a good 10 minutes. He'd look at the trains in the distance, the garden, all the trees, the house next door, and here, he is watching the Swifts high above him, screaming in the air. He'd never seen them before, though he would have heard them from inside his box. I like this photo a lot. Even though it's a bit too "Orvilley" for my liking - I know exactly what he's looking at in this shot (and you do now as well!), and it's for that reason that I think this is my favourite photo of any I took of the niblets.
Almost there...

No comments: