GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BLUE TITS (46)

Here is the first photo taken of goings-on in the nest...

I snuck up to the hole after waiting for Scargill and spouse to finish a feed. I didn't have much time, as they would be back soon, so this is the best photo I managed to take (I gave myself only one opportunity).

As the camera tried to focus, I did see at least 4 yellow mouthed nestlings I think, all begging for food - I tapped lightly on the chopstick to get them to beg - this is the signal I think, for them to beg - as soon as Scargill lands on the chopstick - they beg, and it's not that they can see him...

As you can see, I managed to get a photo of only TWO of the nestlings, and not a great photo at that, but they seem to be pressed RIGHT up against the front wall of the Box, making a shot of more than that, virtually impossible...

The little feckers are coming on though eh? I reckon just a week more, maybe 8 or 9 days, and that'll be that...

No comments: