GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, May 04, 2007

BLUE TITS (37)

Right. I've warned you about the diseased vulture that our male Blue Tit has morphed into.
I hope you are not eating...




You can clearly see that 'the poor lamb' has lost most of the feathers from the top of his head, (in fact he has only THREE feathers left there), and all the feathers from the left hand side of his face - exposing his rough, grey skin, an eyeball AND his ear depression, (about 5 o'clock from his eye). Click on the photos to enlarge them. If you really want.

As I said, (and it is normal), I was expecting him to look a bit knackered, but I've got to admit - I wasn't expecting him to look this bad. Does he also have a disease? I know the weather is set to change here on Sunday, after 4 weeks of no rain - I do hope he doesn't get too cold and wet. He'll die, and so will all the nestlings...

It's a race to buy our mealworms! I've set up the feeder already, we're hoping to go to a local farm tomorrow, to pick up a gallon or two of mealworms...
Pictures soon... (if you can stomach any more!)

No comments: