GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

KEELED SLUG



Right, I have a day off today. My only day off in 17 days, so I'm about to sod off and get a much needed haircut. That, and Anna has given me a shopping list of groceries to pick up.
But, I took a photo of this interesting slug this morning, (note the light brown dorsal line on its back), and will endeavour to (at some stage today) find out what species it is. Its probably very common and very boring - but I'd like to know...
(This post's title and text will change when I do).

NB. The good people at WAB once again came up with an ID for my slug, (although I had thought it might have been one of these) - a KEEL(ED) SLUG, or Tandonia budapestensis - one of the more common keeled slugs, often found in arable land...

No comments: