GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HARVEST MOON


After posting about the "Wyrt Moon" a month ago, I thought I'd best mention the most famous monthly moon of all, the Harvest Moon, which has quite literally JUST turned full NOW. (20:45hrs BST to be exact).
I've just taken some photos of it with the phone, from the garden, but to be honest, the phone may take good macro photos, but as for night-time moon photos, its a no go.
The moon does look fantastic tonight.
I'll upload a decent photo of tonights Harvest Moon, tomorrow. (If you see what I mean).

But for now, well... my palms are feeling a tad itchy, and I think I can smell the fresh blood pumping round a sheep, grazing in some fields a mile away. MMmmmmm...!
I'll see you all in the morning.
Mwah ha ha ha haaaaa!



NB. 27/09/07 7am.
Here is a photo (not mine - from "Ambriel", a member of WAB who has taken some great photos of the moon) of the Harvest Moon, last night, (from Scotland). Ambriel's site can be found at http://www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk/
Incredibly bright, full, and still so, in the lower western sky this morning.



No Neil Young comments please.

No comments: