GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Saturday, September 29, 2007

NEW ON BLUE-GREY!

I've added a few features to the front page of "Blue-Grey".

Firstly, as will be immediately apparent at the top of the blog's front page, is a live weather forecast for the Reading area, Berkshire, UK. (This is updated automatically, every day).

Second is a list of visitors to the blog from different countries. I've added this purely because I've been titillated (in an ocelot fashion) by recent visitors from Russia and Colombia! The list of countries stands at 22 at present - I'll update this as and when new nations visit "Blue-Grey".

Third is a live news feed. This can be found near the bottom of the front page of the blog. At present it is set to "current wildlife crime" news, but I will change this periodically, to, oh I don't know, maybe "Bovine tuberculosis", "flooding" or "sightsavers"; whatever I fancy at the time...

Fourth, and last, is a Photo of the month image, which can be found right at the bottom of the front page of the blog. I'll use whatever photo I can (that I've taken) for the current month.
At present the best photo I took (in my opinion, anyway) in September, was one of a Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly, basking on a cotswold cottage wall, in Kemerton, on September 2nd.

No comments: