GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, January 11, 2008

SODS LAW

The only day in the last 8 weeks or so (last reported on November 9th by me) I leave for work in a hurry, (after taking photographs of a Woodpecker in the Lime Tree), and leave my camera behind, (NOT in my bag), the bleedin' Peregrine decides to perch on the Thames Tower again.
THE ONLY DAY I LEAVE THE CAMERA AT HOME!
I walked under the bird, and realised I could have got a SUPERB shot of it, peering at a pigeon perched 12 foot above it, in the way they do, you know, with their head cocked.
Brave pigeon.
Silly me.

I hope it's there tomorrow.
I'm not convinced it will be though, as after today's horrendous weather and a return (almost) to those watery July days, we are expecting a quite nice day tomorrow before the heavens open on sunday again, when our falcon may take shelter on the "man-made cliff" opposite the station once more.
I hope....

No comments: