GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Monday, January 07, 2008

COMMON FEEF PART TWO

I the process of dragging the peanut feeder onto the fence post (below), our feef had chewed through the loop of red plastic holding the feeder to its wire support, and dropped the whole thing onto the ground, t'other side of the gate.

I retrieved it and replaced the broken feeder on my old Goldfinch perch.


I knew the pesky varmit would be back.


It didn't take long - about ten minutes.


Bear in mind that duting these thievings, very strong, heavy, blustery showers were blowing in hard from the west.


Where's it gone?

I'll just keep my paws warm whilst I formulate a plaaaaan...
Mission impossible


Sniff sniff. Drool.

Strrrrrrrrrettcccchhhh

pullllll

And knaw....

Annnnndddd relax.




The meddling rodent can have 'em as far as I'm concerned. Some of them are mouldy anyway....

No comments: