GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CHIFFCHAFF (2) AND FEMALE GREAT SPOTTED WOODPECKER (+RAT)





Click to enlarge any of these images
(The Woodpecker is starling-size and the Chiffchaff is the size of a Blue Tit)


More of the same I'm afraid, though with a promise of better to come...
We had our first glimpse of the sun in a week this morning (looks like quite a nice day actually), so I took the opportunity to try and get a couple of better photographs of our overwintering Chiffchaff, and one of the woodpeckers if possible.

Think I managed it (well, they're improving, anyway), but I'm off to buy a cheap camouflage tent that I can use as a hide in the garden today (or this weekend), so you can expect MUCH better photographs soon.

On the subject of much better photographs etc..., I ran a test last night, using my camera as a video camera. I actually found it very simple, and pretty good quality actually.
I will endeavour to post some very short (no more than 60 sconds) videos on BG and my Youtube channel very soon. (Not just of the inside of the nest box).
I'm VERY excited by this, ESPECIALLY as I briefly saw next doors' rat on our compost heap this morning...!

No comments: