GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, October 19, 2007

SCIENCE AND NATURE FEEDS TO "BLUE-GREY"

I was never particularly happy with my "UK Animal news feed" at the bottom of "Blue-Grey".
Rather like a poor internet search engine, it was confused about what it was looking for, and I kept on getting stories fed through to the blog like:
"Tyson was an animal in bed". (Uh huh?! Whaddddever).

As of today, I have changed this to science (but more importantly, nature) news feeds from 3 bona fide sources. These being - New Scientist, BBC News and Natural England.
You can find all these feeds (and links) right at the bottom of "Blue-Grey", below the photo of the month and below the list of countries visiting the blog.
These feeds and links are updated every day I think, and only the 5 newest news feeds from each source is shown.
Why go anywhere else for your nature news?
"Blue-Grey" has everything you need to know!

No comments: