GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Monday, October 01, 2007

BADGERS AND BOVINE TB PETITION

Firstly, an apology and explanation.
"Blue-Grey" does not exist as a forum for debate or argument. I do not intend to spend my time ranting away at a computer about issues which are irrelevant or dull.
"Blue-Grey" is not political and never will be.
I simply relax whilst posting on this blog, and learn an awful lot through a little observation and research, and post what I find on "Blue-Grey".
Thats all there is to my blog.

However, I do urge you to click HERE and sign the "Black and White petition" to protest about future proposed plans for the mass culling of Badgers in the UK.
Make no mistake, this is NOT about "town versus country" like fox hunting always was, (although some cattle farmers might want you to believe that).
This is about sense, and nonsense.
Please read up on the subject if you need / want to, I certainly do not intend to debate it on this site, but please, I urge you again, click HERE and add your signature to the list.
("Black and White" Link also on list of links on front page of "Blue-Grey").

I apologise for the brief change in direction of "Blue-Grey", but felt that it is too important not to mention at present.
Thankyou.

No comments: