GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Saturday, March 01, 2008

NICE START TO THE MONTH.


On walking through the station at 7am this morning, I noticed the Peregrine had returned to its roost overnight. (I know exactly where to look, from a distance these days, and can virtually make out if the bird is on its spot, from the office, about 1/2 mile away).

Took the shot above with the teleconverter in place. Click to enlarge.

Anna and I were fortunate enough to see a lovely male Sparrowhawk with his bright-orange breast hunting around the Lime trees at the rear of the house when we returned from the farmers market also.
Unfortunately, the camera was upstairs at the time, and we were discussing other matters such as "Unions" and "Striking" etc... (Don't ask).
Hey ho!


Oh.
Did I mention our female Great Spotted Woodpecker returned to the feeding post in the garden this morning too? (I didn't want to boast or owt!)
I did get a few photographs of her, but until I get back into the garden hide (which Anna is already tentatively beginning to suggest I remove, for the sake of the grass!!!), I'll not upload any more, just yet.

Like I said.
A nice start to March.

No comments: