GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Monday, March 17, 2008

EMERGENT LARGE WHITE BUTTERFLY (2)

Monday - a day off and MUCH better weather.
The insects responded today....
Greenbottles buzzing around, mining bees and this emerging "Cabbage White" butterfly.

No cabbages in our garden (I TODAY put in 28 Maris peers and a little heather for my bee box), so this chap is my friend.

Click on the photo to see a full size version of this photograph I took on our backdoor step this afternoon.
Have a little wander around the "New Warren" whilst you're there if you like.
I've also today uploaded a photo of the FULL butterfly (showing the very dainty wing scales) and a photo of a small "Greenbottle" blowfly, with its eyes nicely in focus...

Like I said - click the photo above to be transported to my online photo album, or click the link at the top LHS of the home page of "Blue-Grey".

2 comments:

Buy Facebook Views said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook Marketing Tips said...

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.