GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, November 23, 2007

NEW CAMERA FLICKR PHOTO ALBUM

After a little research (and advice), I've decided to re-open my old "Flickr account" to host any photographs that I take with the new camera, the FZ20.
I have installed a link above the "OLD WARREN" link, at the top left of the home page of "Blue-Grey".
This (new camera album) link is called "NEW WARREN".
Click on it to immediately be transported to my new camera's online photo album, although as I write this, at present, there is only one photo in the new album - of the Egyptian Goose below, as I've only just started to use this new camera of mine!

To recap:

2 online photo album links for "Blue-Grey" (The Black Rabbit).

1) NEW WARREN: All photos taken with new camera (FZ20). (updated regularly)
2) OLD WARREN: All photos taken with phone etc... (not updated much now)






NB. I've also deleted the mosaic slideshows at the foot of "Blue-Grey".
Fun, they were, certainly.
Very, very slow. Absolutely.
If you really want to see them again - visit the "OLD WARREN".

I'll probably upload a slide show to "Blue-Grey" in the future,( from the "NEW WARREN"), but will certainly wait until Blogger have fine-tuned this new addition to their service.

No comments: