GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Thursday, November 29, 2007

CLASSICAL MUSIC ON "BLUE-GREY"

If you've got the volume up on your computer, this may come as a big shock.
Don't like it?
Either turn your volume to zero, or scroll down to the very bottom of the home page of "Blue-Grey" and press the STOP button.
Like it?
Good.

(I'm trying to educate myself about classical music you see - and this seems as good as way as any, 'though I may change this new feature back to "The Blues", "Boogie-Woogie" or "Classic Rock" sooner or later...)

1 comment:

electrichalibut said...

As luck would have it I got (randomly I assume) one of the few classical pieces I do recognise: Morning from Edvard Grieg's Peer Gynt. Nice!

Needless to say as soon as I hit F5 I was in a world of pain.