GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, November 16, 2007

EXCITING NEWS FOR "BLUE-GREY"

My photographs on "Blue-Grey" aren't too bad, considering, in the main, they're taken with my phone (bar the Blue Tit phtographs and a few others).
Very soon though, I hope to be in possession of my first ever grown-up digital camera.
It has a 12x zoom lens (more than enough) and I've ordered an auxillary lens for very close up macro-shots, MUCH closer than my phone can handle.

With a lot of failed attempts I'm sure, soon enough I hope to be posting some really quite good photographs on "Blue-Grey".
Thankyou to the person (you know who you are) who has sold me this camera (a cherished possession, I know).
I will certainly put it (or attempt to!) to very good use.

Watch this space...

No comments: