GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TURKISH / RAINBOW / PEACOCK WRASSE


I've FINALLY identified that very brightly-coloured fish we saw off Antonio's beach in Kephalonia. (I'm writing this on the 21st August, but thought I'd file it alongside the other Kephalonia posts).

I must have gone into every bookshop in Reading yesterday, and STILL haven't identified the other two (far duller) species of fish we saw regularly.


We only saw this Turkish (or Rainbow, or Peacock) Wrasse once though, and not for long. I hoped I would be able to identify it when we got home - you can see from the picture that its very distinctive!
Wonderful to see and allegedly the brightest fish one will probably see in the Mediterranean! We are lucky people aren't we?!

No comments: