GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Friday, August 24, 2007

HOT AIR BALLOON(S) 2

I'm sitting in the office, looking north over the river Thames, and for once this summer, the sky is quite clear!
We've had the most miserable summer imagineable and its wonderful to see that this weekend is set fair and warm (nice for the revellers at the Reading and Leeds Festivals) - it may even reach the dizzy heights of 26c here in the southeast of England tomorrow, and I hope the weather forecast for sunday is correct - Anna and I have a big barbequeue to go to in Finchampstead.

There are two hot air balloons slowly drifting westwards a few miles away (it looks like they took off from around the Henley area or nearer Wycombe possibly) - a sight I always like to see - a real sight of summer in the UK, and one I've missed this year since April anyway. (Or actually March 13th - See my first post on Hot air balloons).

Hot air balloon companies must have had as bad year as the farmers this year, lets hope September is warm and settled...

No comments: