GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

COOT

I happened across this Coot on my walk along the Thames this morning, after my flying visit to the barbers.
It didn't seem in a great hurry to get out of my way from the towpath either - and this shot was taken from WELL within 6' with my phone.
Maybe something was up with the little thing, 'though I couldn't see anything obviously wrong, at least not externally...
Oh well.
A nice picture of a very noisy waterfowl, prone to attacking everything and anything around it usually... (and if you can, do enlarge the photo to check out the Coot's wonderful red eyes - not the best photo to highlight the crimson eye colour of a coot I know, but I was pointing the camera almost into the sun).

No comments: