GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

PHOTO'S FROM TODAY



I've been busy today (on another day off), ringing DJs for the wedding, posting gubbins, planning stuff and fixing the back fence. Sometimes size does come in handy - a trip to the homebase equivalent in Reading, and a walk back home with a 6' by 6' fence panel on my head!

Anyway, still got a few jobs to do, but during a quick coffee break, managed to get a couple of cheeky photographs (above) in - the first of my coffee and sugar, (before adding the water!), and the second of a couple of "Red Dead Nettle" (Lamium purpureum) flowers that have popped up in our vegetable bed.

Hmmm...
That reminds me.
I've got to dig that over too, pretty soon, and get our potatoes in...


Click any image to enlarge.
(The flowers are no more than 5mm high by the way).

No comments: