GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MOON TONIGHT AND INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION WITH SHUTTLE VIDEO (BY MARS)


Another nice day today with more insects making the most of the glorious temperatures and sunlight.

I thought I'd snap tonight's waxing moon again, and try and get a video of the International Space station (with Shuttle Atlantis still docked to her) flying overhead.
Managed it just, and by a complete fluke, recorded (with the stills camera set to video mode again) as the station and shuttle flew "past" Mars.
Excuse the poor quality of the video (all hand held, shot in a panic again, (poor old Anna's marrying a headcase you know)).
If I'd have known it was going to fly right by the red planet, I'd have made a much smoother video...!

As always, the photo above can be enlarged by clicking on it, and the video can be found on my "Youtube channel", or at the bottom of the home page of BG, on my "Youtube player", or by clicking HERE. (All that providing your server gives you permission to view youtube videos of course...).

No comments: