GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Sunday, December 23, 2007

2007 BG REVIEW.3. NON MACRO SHOT OF THE YEAR.

Before I publish the favourite photographs that I took this year (in various different categories), and on or after christmas publish my review of the year on BG proper, I'd like to draw your attention to one more item (in this case, image) on the web. The winner of my inaugral "Non-Macro shot of the year" (Wildlife based).

I'll write, again, a few words (ho!ho!) about the winning photograph here, and publish the photo itself in the post above, rather like MH's "Zebra Spider", so readers of BG are able to click and enlarge the image.

Again, in this category, there were many, many superb images to choose between.
The image published above won hands down eventually though.

As described in my breakdown of "Blog of the year", I find the composition of this shot stunning.
It tells its own story.
A Pied Wagtail. A Wasp. A Wall.
Wonderful stuff.
A deserved winner.

The photographer? - "Words".
The blog(s) that "Words" runs are very professionally done. A Fox-freak, (I hope he doesn't mind me calling him that), it always gives me great pleasure to visit his site(s) and wonder at his stunning photography skills and sense of humour.
Thanks "Words" for permission to use this photograph.
And well done, like MH, for winning the inaugral BG "Non Macro shot of the year"!

To visit the site(s) of "Words" click on the link in the BG links section.
You'll certainly not regret it!

No comments: