GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Sunday, December 23, 2007

2007 BG REVIEW. 4. MY OWN (PERSONAL) FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE YEAR

Thats my favourite (other) blog of the year covered then, as well as my two favourite photographs (that I didn't take) of 2007.
Above are the favourite photographs of the year that I DID take myself, in 11 categories.

These are:
In no particular order:

Mammals, Birds, Insects, Flowers, Miscellaneous, Overseas, Captive Wildlife, Fungi, Black and White, Landscapes and Macro.

I'll not post any more text about the images - all can be found on BG in 2007.
I hope you enjoy them.
WIth my new camera, next year should bring more photographs, and with a little luck, MUCH better photographs.

I'll get to the FINAL 2007 BG REVIEW ( a text-based summary of the year, and plans for next), like I've said, in a day or so, after the last full moon of the year... tomorrow night.

No comments: