GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Monday, March 05, 2007

SUNRISE


If you were awake at around 06:30am this morning, you may have thought "Blimey, it's finally getting lighter in the mornings..?!"

Today was most certainly the first day I noticed decent light at half-six in the morning - really nice to see, at last! (Especially after yesterday's miserable weather).

British Summer Time will race up on us I'm sure, now that February is over. The clocks "go forward" at 01:00am on Sunday 25th March this year - and that's less than three weeks away!
The (white) Blackthorn blossom is out in hedges and gardens all over the place, and in this month, I hope to see the first Swallow of the summer (I'll let you know as soon as this happens). Then, it's just a case of seeing the first of my favourite bird species - the Swift, and then summer will have finally arrived!

No comments: