GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BLUE TITS (54)

Well. I've managed to take a load of shots now. No chicks have left the nest yet, though they have been taking their first looks at the big bad world.
Good news - the Thai woman has finished hacking at the Scargills' favourite tree.

Also, (unrelated), I'm having a whale of a time in the back garden with the phone. I've downloaded some wild bird calls as MP3 tracks on it. I'm using the "WREN" as my text message alert at the moment - a wonderful rich bird call from such a tiny body.
Every time I get a message, my phone sings like a Wren, and within a second or two a REAL WREN answers from somewhere on a low tree branch on the rec behind me!

I've got a few birds on the phone - I wonder if I can attract a "GREAT NORTHERN DIVER" to the garden?!

No comments: