GIF animations generator gifup.com

MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A BOY..

Saturday, May 03, 2008

MAY BANK HOLIDAY






Silly season again.


The fairground is finally getting some punters on the opposite bank of the Thames from the office, the CAMRA beer festival right next to the office is in full swing, the hot air balloons have started drifting over the house, the geese have produced their little furry goslings (pictures soon), the male Zebra spiders (with their HUGE fangs) have appeared in earnest, and I'm stuck in bed during the day, and in the office at night...
Humph.

Some recent photographs I've taken are above - as always click to enlarge or visit the New Warren to see them in all their glory accompanied by some explanatory text...


Oh....

On the subject of the New Warren and my photographs - I was emailed t'other day by an online news/media thingy, that wanted to use one of my Jumping Spider photographs for an article they were running.
I said yes, of course you can use it, (if I get credit) and use it they did!

YOU can read the article (and see my accompanying photo(s)) HERE....

Maybe I should start charging for my art, darlings....?!

No comments: